[Dxspider-announce] [Announce] spider-1.54.0 is out

Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:23:04 CEST 2007

Dirk,

can you add EI7MRE-8 and EI7MRE as nodes to GB7DJK, GB7BAA or WR3D (you
choose which one(s) )
EI7MRE-8 is my RF node and is already upgraded
EI7MRE is my primary node and will get upgraded later.
I will only be connecting one of them at a time and once things look ok
it will just be ei7mre

73
Brendan EI6IZ
ei7mre is at mayodx.ath.cx 7300