[Dxspider-announce] [Announce] spider-1.54.0 is out

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 00:28:48 CEST 2007

Dirk Koopman wrote:
>> Due to overwhelming demand, I have today issued spider 1.54.0.
>>

> I should add some other points that I missed out.
>
> 1. In order to see any benefit, you must connect to another 1.54 node.
>
> 2. Currently, the list is: GB7DJK, GB7BAA, GB7MBC and WR3D.

If you find that you can't connect to one of these nodes then it is
almost certain that you are locked out.

Recall that that, whilst DXSpider learns nodes that come via PC19, it
automatically locks them out so that (at least some) control can be
exercised on links to prevent looping.

This default will probably change, in time, in the meantime if you want
to connect to 'DJK, 'BAA or WR3D send me email offlist, for Ian 'MBC
send email to ian at gb7mbc.net.

Dirk G1TLH